Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Leadership Network Innovation Conference

So I'm hanging out at this conference, meeting some ministry folks, and experiencing some of the same feelings I always do in these situations:

Why am I here?

See, as a contrarian I find that conferences provide insufficient time/place to evaluate ideas...not that that's necessarily something that they can/should fix, just that that's a necessary evil of these things.

Which, of course, is why I love to read: so I can disagree, hash out applications, and vamp along similar latitudes without feeling like a jerk.

Anyway - I'm spenind much of my time asking the question: God, in what ways r u using these experiences to edit my heart, my ambitions, and my mind so that I can follow u more truthfully?

And...where will I next have coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment